Our company can issue a certificate of energy efficiency by a certified energy inspector, which will show the energy performance of the building through nine categories (A+, A, B+, B, C, D, E, F, G).
The energy certificate includes:
- Minimum energy efficiency requirements
- Calculated and actual annual primary and final energy consumption
- Annual carbon dioxide emissions
- Percentage of participation of renewable energy in total consumption
- Recommendations for improving the energy performance of the building
The issue of an energy certificate is a mandatory procedure in order to:
- Rent the whole or part of a building
- Sale the whole or part of a building
- Completion of the construction of a new or remodelled building
- Integration of residential buildings into the "home energy saving program"
- Energy upgrade of an illegal construction
- Buildings of public and wider public sector